OverviewSee the spectacular cliffs and caves of Cape Woolamai, Phillip Island's hidden gem, on this 1 hour cruise from San Remo. Experience regular sightings of marine wildlife including fur seals and dolphins, while cruising on a comfortable double-deck catamaran. Enjoy captain's commentary throughout the cruise as well as a delicious morning tea consisting of tea, coffee, cake and activities for the kids.
- Ideal choice for families
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Excellent value for money
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourBoard the cruiser at San Remo jetty, a picturesque fishing harbor at the start of Phillip Island bridge. On board the 'Kasey Lee' catamaran choose from indoor or outdoor seating with ample space for prams and safe viewing areas all around.
While you cruise along Phillip Island, be on the lookout for marine wildlife with regular sightings of Australian fur seals, bottlenose or common dolphins and various seabirds like white-bellied sea eagles, gannets and even albatross! The captain and crew provide commentary on the local historical sites of Cape Woolamai and are experts at finding fascinating wildlife. The cruise highlight is the spectacular cliff formation of Cape Woolamai as they tower over you.
Explore tranquil bays with crystal clear aquamarine waters and experience the more rugged ocean around the Cape. As you cruise back to San Remo, enjoy a cup of tea or coffee, along with cake and biscuits for the whole family. Ask the friendly crew for activity sheets for the kids, or let the little ones play indoors where a toy box is available.
Upon arrival back at San Remo stay around for the famous pelican feeding on the beach, a daily event bringing spectators from all around to watch the resident pelicans and stingrays feed from the local fisherman's co-op.
Inclusions for Cape Woolamai Sightseeing Cruise From San Remo
- Morning tea
- Live commentary on board
Exclusions for Cape Woolamai Sightseeing Cruise From San Remo
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.