See Washington DCs major sites in a fun, unique way aboard an electric cart! As you explore Capitol Hill, see famous monuments and landmarks including the White House, US Capitol Building, Jefferson Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Supreme Court, Library of Congress, Smithsonian and more. These eco-friendly, all-electric vehicles let you enjoy the fresh air while admiring great up-close views of DC's major locations and off-the-beaten-path areas. You'll also hop off your cart to explore some areas by foot.
Each electric cart seats five people plus your local guide, ensuring a personalized small-group experience.
Know More about this tourMeet at the Smithsonian Metro Stop in the morning to hop aboard your all-electric cart – a unique, fun, relaxing, and eco-friendly way to experience Washington DC. Each electric cart seats five people plus your local guide, and you'll drive in a group of three carts.
Your tour starts at the Smithsonian complex and proceeds through the major monument areas. Marvel at the Jefferson Memorial, Lincoln Memorial and Washington Monument, and visit the World War I Memorial, World War II Memorial, Korean War Veterans Memorial and the Vietnam Veterans Memorial. Continue past DC’s most famous icon: the White House. Be sure to have your camera ready for this portion of the ride!
In Capitol Hill, DC’s largest historic residential neighborhood, visit the Visitor’s Center inside the US Capitol Building.
As you meander through the city, enjoy the fresh air and great up-close views aboard your open-air, eco-friendly cart. Your guide will entertain you with stories and facts about DC’s history, as well as point out any festivals, exhibits, demonstrations or special events occurring along the way. Your tour ends back at the Smithsonian complex.
Inclusions for Capitol Hill And DC Monuments Tour By Electric Cart
- Transport by electric cart
- Local English-speaking guide
Exclusions for Capitol Hill And DC Monuments Tour By Electric Cart
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
7 passengers per vehicle
Tour is weather permitting. Weather-appropriate clothing and comfortable shoes are recommended
Children under 4 years of age must sit on parent or guardian's lap, and must be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.