Cappadocia 3-Day Tour From KemerWrite a Review
Discover the most beautiful valleys of Cappadocia, visit rock cut houses and churches, explore amazing underground city, visit worldwide famous Mevlana museum in Konya and the pottery town of Avanos. Amazing rocky landscape of Cappadocia and its unique fairy chimneys will stay in your memories forever.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Excellent value for money
- Breakfast included
- Dinner included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourEnjoy a 3 day tour in Cappadocia.
Inclusions for Cappadocia 3-Day Tour From Kemer
- 2 nights accommodation
- Breakfast(2x at the hotel)
- Buffet dinner2x at the hotel)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Cappadocia 3-Day Tour From Kemer
- Gratuities (optional)
- Turkish night show in Cappadocia and whirling dervishes show (optional)
- 3 days' worth of lunch and drinks
- Entrance fees to Goreme Open Air Museum
- Balloon ride(optional). Must be booked from tour guide
- Accommodation is based on a double-occupancy room. Single supplement is 10€ per night
Your second day will start with an open buffet breakfast at the hotel. Then be ready to discover the most beautiful valleys of Cappadocia (Devrent, Pasabag, Goreme). You will stop in different places to make photos and walk through amazing fairy chimneys naturally shaped like animals, giant mushrooms, etc. Then you will visit Uchisar castle and Pigeon valley.
After breakfast at the hotel you will check out and drive to pottery town – Avanos. You will stop nearby Kizilirmak river to make nice photos. Meaning ‘Red river’ in Turkish it is the longest river within the whole country. You will visit a traditional pottery workshop and see the demonstration on how a piece is made. You can even try to make your own pottery there.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.