Cappadocia Balloon Flight At Sunrise - Goreme
OverviewWe love living in Cappadocia and serving you with the true Cappadocian Hot-air Balloon tour. As long as the weather conditions permit, our tours take place seven days a week and 365 days of the year.Cappadocia region is in the middle of the Continental climate which means there is a big difference in temperature between the day and the night time. The cold air during the night forms in the valleys and around the fairy chimneys. The air mass starts to get warmer as the sun rises and flows through these valleys just like a river. This air stream is what makes the hot-air ballooning possible. There is no mechanism for the purpose of steering on a hot-air balloon, and the pilot moves simply by ascending and descending through the wind along with its current.
Know More about this tour
One day prior to your tour; we contact you and advise the exact your hotel pick-up time.
Day of the tour;You are picked up from your hotel one hour before the sunrise (around 06:30 during winter and 04:30 during summer) in our VIP vehicles and taken to the take off area. While we complete the final preparations for your flight, you are served breakfast.Your pilot will show you all the unique beauties of Cappadocia from Red Valley to Goreme.While witnessing an amazing sunrise up in the air, you will get to see the perfect panoramic views of Urgup, Goreme, Ortahisar,Uchisar, Avanos and Nevsehir.
Our routes of flight offer you a great variety of unique beauty of Cappadocia. The landing point of your hot-air balloon will depend on the weather conditions of that day for the right spot. Once your balloon is landed, we celebrate your hot-air balloon experience with fruit juice and cake.
Your flight certificates which are prepared in your own name are also handed by our pilots before you are dropped off back at your hotel.
Inclusions for Cappadocia Balloon Flight At Sunrise
- 70-minute DELUXE flight (a total of three-hour event)
- Safe flight with a professional and Cappadocia-experienced pilot (all our pilots are licensed with at least 2500-3000 hours flight experience)
- Maximum of 12/16 passengers
- Sunrise flights only
- Detailed information about the region provided by our pilots
- Best tour route
- Our balloons are made of Hyperlife tear-resistant material
- Our company is licensed by the Civil Aviation Authority
- Pick-up and drop-off from/to your hotel
- Comprehensive Liability Insurance
- Breakfast Service
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
Exclusions for Cappadocia Balloon Flight At Sunrise
- Flash Disk (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- One day Konya Tour from Cappadocia
- Cappadocia Escape 2 Day Trip from-to Kayseri Airport
- Full day Cappadocia tour with sunset and a glass of wine
- 2 Days Cappadocia Tours From Istanbul by Plane
- 4 Days Istanbul to Cappadocia by Plane
- Daily Salt Lake Tour from Cappadocia
- Luxury Cappadocia Tours from Istanbul 3 days 2 night
- Dervishes (Sema) Ceremony in Cappadocia