OverviewCooking class in Cappadocia offers a bunch of experiences like meeting with a local family, visiting small town markets or corner shops and tasting delicious Turkish food. Cook with a local woman rather than a chef in a restaurant. Not only experience cooking food and tasting it, but also see what a Turkish family cooks and eats in their houses today. Discover world famous Turkish hospitality.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Get inside tips from a local
- Popular choice with kids
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your hotel in Cappadocia at 10:00 for a lunch and 17:00 for a dinner experience. A stroll in one of the town markets of Cappadocia will finish in the house of your hosts. Urgup town center will be visited unless there is a town market. Then you will drive to your local hosts living in Cappadocia. While enjoying your welcome tea, your host will be talking about the food on process and she will ask for help if necessary. Conversation develops while the food is cooked since Turkish people are curious.
After having lunch or dinner with your local hosts, you will be able to taste traditional Turkish Coffee as well. As well as the taste, the fortune telling from the coffee cups will be the highlight of this experience. Farewell to your hosts and you will be dropped to your hotel. The whole activity will take around 4 hours.
Please state the name of your hotel in Cappadocia while booking. Free pick ups for hotels located at Goreme, Uchisar, Urgup, Ortahisar and Avanos. Also please state if you have allergy to anything.
Inclusions for Cappadocia Cooking Class
- Free pick up and drop off to the hotels in Goreme, Uchisar, Ortahisar, Urgup and Avanos towns.
- 3 courses of lunch or dinner
- Water and a bottle of local wine
- Tea and Turkish Coffee
- Local Interpreter
Exclusions for Cappadocia Cooking Class
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.