Cappadocia Daily Tour From Kayseri Airport
OverviewYour tour includes pick-up from Kayseri Airport or Nevsehir Airport and drop-off at your Cappadocia hotel. During this tour uncover the ancient frescoes at the Open Air Museum in Goreme and see surreal landscape at Goreme National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Visit Pasabagi and Pigeon Valley near Uchisar, Kaymakli and stop at the pottery village of Avanos. Plus, enjoy an optional hot-air balloon ride which soars above Cappadocias surreal volcanic rock formations for an experience of a lifetime.
Know More about this tourWe will meet you at the Kayseri airport or Nevsehir airport with your name written paper.
Your tour will begin at Devrent (Imagination) Valley, which is a unique and otherworldly landscape.Your next stop is Pashabagi or Monks Valley, where the Christian hermits chose this place for their hermit cells. Here you will also witness all three phases of Fairy chimney formations.
On the banks of Turkeys longest river Kizilirmak (Red River due to the red clay deposits in the water) sits the famous Pottery town of Avanos. During a visit at a potters atelier, see the technique of pot-making using the traditional kick-wheels, a technique that has not changed for centuries.
Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant.
Your tour continues with a visit at the Goreme Open Air Museum where Byzantine Cave churches can be found which were once remote Valleys where Monks and Nuns pursued monastic lives in the 3rd Century. Admire the well preserved Byzantine Cave wall paintings and Frescos from the Iconoclastic period through to the end of the Selchuk Rule. Icons with scenes from the Old and New Testament can also be seen above portraits of Saints and Church Fathers depicting the Structure of the Byzantine Period.
Continue to Panoramic View Point Esentepe with a spectacular view over Goreme Valley and Goreme Village. Your tour will end at Uchisar Castle; this tall Rock is the highest point of the region.
At end of the tour you will be transferred to your Cappadocia hotel.
Inclusions for Cappadocia Daily Tour From Kayseri Airport
- Kayseri airport welcome / transfer
- Visit the Goreme Open-Air Museum and try making your own pottery in Avanos
- Discover this spectacular UNESCO-listed region of rock formations and cave villages
- Open Buffet Lunch
- National Park fees
- Professional art historian local guide
- Cappadocia Hotel drop-off
- Small-group tour with luxuryvehicle (Max 15 person)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Cappadocia Daily Tour From Kayseri Airport
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.