Cappadocia Sunrise Hot Air Balloon With Flight From Istanbul
OverviewCappadocia hot air balloon tour from Istanbul. Watch daylight appear above the Cappadocia during a sunrise hot air balloon ride and see the first rays illuminate the rugged fairy chimneys. Breakfast is included with drop off at either the Kayseri airport or your accommodation in Cappadocia. And optional: Cappadocia full-day tour with lunch.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Breakfast included
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tourYour flight: Istanbul Ataturk Airport (IST) 00:15 am - Kayseri airport (ASR) 1.35 am
You will receive your PNR code after reservation.
You will be met at the Kayseri airport with your name written on a paper.
You will enjoy the breakfast when the balloon is being inflated which takes 20 minute then take off for the breathtaking balloon ride.
It is a privilege to witness the sunrise in the air in Cappadocia. Pass through the most beautiful valleys of Cappadocia just like a bird. Fly over the fairy chimneys as your pilot is informing you about the region. The tour route covers the most spectacular views of Cappadocia.
After this approx. 70 min. tour, your professional pilot, with the help of the ground team, will land.
And finally, after the landing, a celebration with refreshing drinks (non-alcoholic) is waiting for you. On the spot where you land we deliver your flight certificate specially made for your name and continue to celebrate our successful flight.
Then finish your tour at 8:00 am with a transfer to your Cappadocia hotel, Kayseri airport or Nevsehir airport
Optional: Full-Day tour with lunch in Cappadocia after balloon flight.
Start the day visiting Devrent Valley, also known as Imagination Valley, this is the most surreal-looking landscape. Your next stop will be Pashabagi also called the Monks Valley because Christian hermits chose to locate hermit cells and churches in these three-headed pinnacles symbolic of the Holy Trinity, it is possible to see all the stages in the formation of fairy chimneys at this spot.
Proceed to Avanos (Venessa) the pottery centre of Cappadocia, this village is set on the banks of the Kizilirmak/Red River. The river gets its name from the red clay it deposits. You can watch the potters at work using kick wheels, the technique which has remained unchanged for generations.
You will have lunch in a local restaurant before continuing to Goreme Open Air Museum. The worlds most important Byzantine cave churches are found in these once remote valleys where monks and nuns pursued monastic life from the 3rd century on. Here you can see the best preserved Byzantine cave wall paintings and frescos from the Iconoclastic period through to the end of Seljuk rule. Icons with scenes from the Old Testament and the New Testament above portraits of Church Fathers and saints depict the structure of the Byzantine universe.
Panoramic view point Esentepe. With a spectacular view over Goreme, see the complete view of Goreme valley and Goreme village: fairy chimneys, rock formations and cave houses. End your day with Uchisar Castle. This tall rock, the highest point of the Goreme region.
Then finish your tour at 16:30 pm with a transfer to your Cappadocia hotel, Kayseri airport or Nevsehir airport
Inclusions for Cappadocia Sunrise Hot Air Balloon With Flight From Istanbul
- One way flight from Istanbul to Cappadocia
- Pre-sunrise 70-minute hot air balloon (Deluxe Flight)
- Flight certificate with your name
- Includes all ground transport
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Optional: Cappadocia Full-Day Tour:
- Visit the Goreme Open-Air Museum and try making your own pottery in Avanos
- Discover this spectacular UNESCO-listed region of rock formations and cave villages
- Open Buffet Lunch
- National Park fees
- Professional art historian local guide
- Small-group tour with luxury vehicle (Max 15 person)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Cappadocia Sunrise Hot Air Balloon With Flight From Istanbul
- Flash Disk (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 3 years
Not wheelchair accessible
Max: 12/16 person for one balloon
You Might Also Like
- Small Group Istanbul Highlights Tour Max 8-10 people
- A Tasty Journey at Ottoman Streets
- Explore Turkey and Egypt Tour Package 7 Days Combined Two Magical Countries
- Private Tour Istanbul Classics with Local Expert Guide
- Private Istanbul Old City Tour with Local Expert Guide
- Half Day Afternoon Bosphorus & Black Sea Cruise
- Admission Ticket to Sakip Sabanci Museum
- Istanbul Gold Combo