Cappadocia Tour From Istanbul By Bus
OverviewDuring 2 Days Cappadocia Tour from Istanbul by Bus see the best of Cappadocias otherworldly landscape on a Cappadocia 2 days 1 night tour from Istanbul! With a boutique cave hotel in the heart of the region as a base, the tour includes trips to Rose Valley, Kaymakli Underground City, and a collection of pretty rock-carved villages like Çavusin and Ortahisar. Visit Göreme Open-Air Museum and upgrade to include a 1-hour hot air balloon flight over Cappadocia's lunar countryside, if you wish!
Know More about this tourDAY 1 : Full day South Cappadocia tour.
Guests will be collected from their hotel and transported to the bus station. Guests travel to Cappadocia from Istanbul via an overnight bus. Upon arrival, you will be transported to the office in Goreme. During your time in Cappadocia, you will tour the north and south parts of the region. Guests depart for Derinkuyus Underground city to visit the huge refugee settlement carved by early Christians. From Derinkuyu you continue to the beautiful valley of Ihlara, the ancient Peristerema: Valley of Sky along the Melendiz River. You will explore the famous rock-cut churches and hike 4km through the valley. On the way back, the tour visits the Selime Monastery and Pigeon Valley. At the end of the tour, guests are dropped off at their hotel in Goreme.
DAY 2 : Full day North Cappadocia tour.
Guests will meet the guide and driver at the hotel, and start the tour discovering Cappadocias unique landscape. The first stop, a highlight of the region, is Goremes Open Air Museum to witness the living art of Christian and Byzantine history in the cave churches there. You will then drive to Cavusin, an old Greek village to discover the civil architecture in Cappadocia. Lunch is at a local restaurant in Avanos, which has been the centre of terracotta art since 2000 BC. After lunch, you travel to Pasabagi or Monks Valley to see the fascinating mushroom-shaped pinnacles. The next stop is Devrent (Imagination Valley) to see the amazing fairy chimneys. Before being returned to your hotel, there is another stop at the natural rock castle at Uchisar. At the completion of the second day tour, guests are transferred to the bus station for an overnight journey to Istanbul or another destination.
- Bus tickets mentioned in the itinerary.
- Accommodation mentioned in the itinerary.
- All tours with transportation, lunch and entrance fees.
- All tours with professional tour guide, Full travel insurance, All domestic taxes.
- Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast)
- Any tips to guide, driver or staff at hotels.
- Items of a personal nature
- Medical services.
Inclusions for Cappadocia Tour From Istanbul By Bus
- Overnight accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Cappadocia Tour From Istanbul By Bus
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport Transfer by Private Mercedes Minivan
- Daily Bursa Tour from Istanbul
- Full-Day Edirne Tour From Istanbul
- Ephesus Tour From Istanbul
- Ephesus and Pamukkale Tour From Istanbul
- Daily Green Bursa Tour From Istanbul
- Istanbul Wi-Fi Access: On-the-Go Mobile Hotspot Device Rental
- Istanbul Wi-Fi Access and Digital Guide Tablet: On-the-Go Mobile Hotspot Device Rental