Cappadocia Walking Tour - Goreme
OverviewRed ValleyRose ValleyMekender ValleyLove Valley
Know More about this tourStart with a hike through the Red and Rose Valleys to see the volcanic rock formations in the heart of Cappadocia away from the crowds.
End in the cave village of avuin to get a look at a rock castle and the troglodyte dwellings where people lived until the 20th century. Marvel at the 5th-century cave church ofSt. Johnthe Baptist on top of the hill, and see some of its faded frescoes.
Go to the barrel-vaulted church of Nicephorus Phocas, and then continue to the village of Uhisar on the Nevehir-Greme road at the highest point of Cappadocia. Get a magnificent view of Mount Erciyes and explore the rock-hewn citadel.
Inclusions for Cappadocia Walking Tour
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Cappadocia Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- One day Konya Tour from Cappadocia
- Cappadocia Escape 2 Day Trip from-to Kayseri Airport
- Full day Cappadocia tour with sunset and a glass of wine
- 2 Days Cappadocia Tours From Istanbul by Plane
- 4 Days Istanbul to Cappadocia by Plane
- Daily Salt Lake Tour from Cappadocia
- Luxury Cappadocia Tours from Istanbul 3 days 2 night
- Dervishes (Sema) Ceremony in Cappadocia