Capri All Inclusive Private Tour From Sorrento - Naples
OverviewExplore the beautiful island of Capri on this relaxing full-day private tour from Sorrento. Two thousand years ago, Roman emperors spent their leisure time, basking in the sun of Capri Island. You too can experience a day of leisure on this full-day tour with a Professional Guide. Capri is a beautiful island in the Bay of Naples, popular destination for many tourists and VIPs during each summer. In the 20th century Capri has been chosen as a set for many movies and international events. Discover the most hidden and wonderful corners of the island celebrated by poets, painted by the artists and that still retains all its charm and glory.
Know More about this tour- Meet the guide at the hydrofoil's ticket office of the Port of Sorrento.
- Transfer to Capri by hydrofoil and arrival at the port of Marina Grande
- Visit of the Blue Grotto (Grotta Azzurra), celebrated and visited by tourists from every parts of the world for its marvelous blue colors.
- Transfer to Anacapri.
- Chairlift to the Mount Solaro. (In alternative the travellers can visit the Villa St. Michael Museum and the Church of St. Michael).
- Lunch break.
- Transfer to the town of Capri and visit of the Piazzetta, the Gardens of Augustus (Panoramic gardens and an incredible feat of engineering), the medieval alleys, the designer Shops.
- Transfer to the port of Marina Grande by funicular train.
- Return to the port of Sorrento by hydrofoil.
Inclusions for Capri All Inclusive Private Tour From Sorrento
- Guidance and assistance for the entire duration of the Tour. , Hydrofoil tickets (A/R). , Entrance fees (Blue Grotto, Mount Solaro Chairlift, Gardens of Augustus). , Funicular tickets from Capri to Marina Grande. , Land transportation on the island. , All taxes
Exclusions for Capri All Inclusive Private Tour From Sorrento
- - Meals - Drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
In summer dress light and wear walking shoes.
Getting to the Blue Grotto involves going up and down a stair of about 50 steps
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mt Vesuvius and Pompeii Day Trip from Naples
- Naples Food Walking Tour
- Ischia Opera Season: The Three Tenors
- Positano and Amalfi semi-private
- Full-Day Positano and Amalfi Cruise from Naples
- Positano and Amalfi boat tour from Naples
- Positano & Amalfi Boat Exprerience Daily Tour with Limoncello Tasting From Naples
- Positano & Amalfi Boat Exprerience Daily Tour with Limoncello Tasting From San Giorgio