Capri And Anacapri With Blue Grotto - SorrentoWrite a Review
No holiday in Sorrento is complete without a trip to the enchanting island of Capri. Spend an unforgettable day in the little treasure of the Mediterranean!
- Blue Grotto
Know More about this tour
Meet your expert local guide in Sorrento and embark on high-speed boat toward the Island of Capri.
Arrived in Capri you’ll take a boat ride to the popular and dreamy “Grotta Azzurra” (Blue Grotto), where sunlight passes into an underwater cavity and shines through the seawater, creating a magical blue reflection. After returning to the port you’ll board on a minibus for a scenic drive to Anacapri, 918 feet (280 meters) above the sea level. You’ll see wonderful views of the bay of Naples before continuing to a local restaurant for lunch. After lunch you can take advantage of some free time to explore Capri at your leisure or go shopping. Then you’ll return to Marina Grande and embark back to Sorrento.
Inclusions for Capri And Anacapri With Blue Grotto
- Local Tour Guide
- Lunch(Beverage Not Included)
- Entrance Blue Grotto (Depending On Weather Condition)
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.