- Enjoying the coastal views on the ferry ride to the island
- Take the boat trip around the island seeing: the Scugnizzo welcoming statue, Tiberius leap, Coral Grotto, White Grotto, Natural arch, Villa Malaparte, the Faraglioni, the Bay of Marina Piccola, the Sirens rock, Green Grotto, Punta Carena lighthouse
- After your island cruise take the minibus from Marina Grande and reach the glamorous La Piazzetta to enjoy an elegant atmosphere
- Relax in the knowledge that your travel logistics are prearranged
- Groups are limited to 25 people making sure you receive unparalleled personalized attention
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 7 Hrs
Departure Time :
Tour departing time: 8:45 a.m. Please be there 30 minutes before
Departure Details :
Naples Central Railway Station.
Return Details :
Naples Central Railway Station at 18:00
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Just 27 miles off the coast of Naples, the famous, craggy island of Capri rises from the clear jade waters of the Tyrrhenian Sea. A longtime hideaway for stars and celebrities, the island is home to fabulous restaurants, shops, and sites of natural beautyincluding the spectacular, illuminated sea cave known as the Blue Grotto. Your full-day tour (great for shoppers, foodies, and with limited time to explore) will offer you all this accom-panied by an guide whose knowledge will enriche every aspect of your trip..
Know More about this tour
- Transfer to Capri by Hydrofoil
- Capri Island cruise
- Minibus round trip ticket from port to Capri town.
- Meet and Greet at Naples Termini Station
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Entrance tickets to the Blue Grotto (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cancellation up to 2 days before departure date: 100% refund
Unfortunately, the tour is not wheelchair accessible
Please note that the boat journey to Capri will occasionally be affected by adverse weather and sea con-ditions.
If you are predisposed to motion sickness, please take necessary precautions before your journey.
Please note that excursions to the Blue Grotto must be purchased on site, and the only method of payment accepted is cash. Access to the Blue Grotto is always subject to weather conditions.
Please note that lunch is not included in this service. You will have some free time and your guide will be happy to recommend places to eat a full sit down meal or grab something quick
Wear comfortable shoes and be ready for any weather conditions
Visitors must be able to ascend and discend paths and/or stairs
The operator is not responsible for any delay due to the state railways and suppliers of rail service in the event of sudden strikes, natural disasters, and any event which might cause delays during the day
You Might Also Like
- Mt Vesuvius and Pompeii Day Trip from Naples
- Naples Food Walking Tour
- Capri and Blue Grotto Day Tour from Naples or Sorrento
- Pompeii and Capri Island Day Trip
- Full-Day Tour of Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius from Sorrento
- Full-Day Positano and Amalfi Cruise from Naples
- Capri Day Trip with Lunch from Naples
- Daily Amalfi Coast Group Tour