OverviewEnjoy a Guided tour of the island of Capri, and explore the Villa San Michele, made famous by Axel Munthe. You will also get to take a tour of Anacapri, the other side of the island. Lunch in a typical restaurant will be provided.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Know More about this tour
At 9am, meet your guide at the Port of Naples, where you’ll board a ferry. Your destination is Capri, a Mediterranean island as famous for its style and jetset appeal as it is its beautifully rugged scenery. It’s approximately an hour’s trip to the island, during which you can drink in the Mediterranean views.
Upon your arrival on Capri, you’ll head to your first stop: the town of Anacapri, located at the base of Mt. Solaro. Admire its tranquil streets before venturing to the Villa San Michele, built by Swedish physician Axel Munthe in the 19th century. Today, the villa is a place of remarkable natural beauty, and is accompanied by lovely gardens. After you wander, stop for a traditional local lunch.
Next, venture to the town of Capri, where you can linger in the famous main square. See the town’s picturesque walking streets (including the Via Camerelle, Via Tragara, and Via Le Botteghe), browse the cafes and boutiques, and admire the Gardens of Augustus, too.
After you’ve had time to discover Capri’s charms, board another ferry back to the port of Naples, where the tour will end around 4pm. Entry fees to sites and ferry transit are not included in the itinerary price.
Inclusions for Capri Island Tour, Villa San Michele And Anacapri With Lunch
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Capri Island Tour, Villa San Michele And Anacapri With Lunch
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Ferry transit
- Entrance fees to local landmarks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
The duration of transfers is approximate; the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.