Capri Private Walking Tour - Naples
OverviewDiscovering the sights, sounds and colors of the Capri island with a professional English- speaking guide offers you an unforgettable day. Get a taste of the charming island of Capri with your own local guide, learning about the history and the culture of Capri.
Know More about this tour
The island of capri is one of the gems of italy, known all around the world for its beauties and its landscapes thanks to the worldwide fascination she evokes, for sure an unmissable place to see if you visit the area of Naples. Crib of the greek culture, we will visit its ancient walls, hidden behind the Funiculars terrace, and the ancient Greek agora which today is the famous Piazzetta, the main square of the island that is a must to visit to understand and discover its roots
You can't miss the amazing view from the chair lift to Monte Solaro or the stunning landscape from the terraces of Villa San Michele, situated at 327 meters above sea level, where a Roman imperial villa and a medieval chapel dedicated to San Michele were once stood, and also the gorgeous certosa of san Giacomo, the Augusto Gardens, but most of all the breathtaking Blue grotto, the most famous attraction of the island, an amazing cave enlightened by a suggestive blue light, the cave that attracts tourist from all around the world such as the view of the Faraglioni, symbol of Capri, the coastal rocks that can't miss in the post card pictures you will take all day in this heavenly place.
Inclusions for Capri Private Walking Tour
- Professional english speaking guide
- Private tour
Exclusions for Capri Private Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
- Lunch (optional)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Tickets for attractions (e.g. blue grotto)
- Ticket of chair lift
- Hydrofoil tickets
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, passengers must provide the following information: ship name,Hotel details or any pick up details
We will ensure your timely return to the Naples port for this activity.
Dress code is smart casual
Subject to favorable weather conditions.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Amalfi Coast e Capri Island Overnight Tour from Naples
- Private Guided Pompeii Ruins and Sorrento Tour with a Farmhouse Lunch
- Private Transfer: Naples to Capri by Speedboat
- Private Tour: Naples Food Tasting Tour by Vintage Fiat 500 or Fiat 600
- Daily Pompeii and Amalfi Coast Tour from Naples
- Napoli Art and Food Tour: Ges Nuovo, San Severo Chapel Museum and Duomo