Capri Tour (April To October) - Rome
OverviewGet the most vibrant view of the city of Capri, in its pastel hues with characteristic white houses. Surrounded by turquoise blue waters, the trip to Capri is carried out via the “Highway of the Sun”. You will pass by the fertile countryside of “Castelli Romani” to finally reach Naples. Inhale in the crisp fresh air of the shore with trip to Blue Grotto through the Marina Grande. Enjoy drinks in an in house bar on the boat for Capri, as well!
- A panoramic drive to reach Anacapri.
- The Certosa of San Martino and the Royal Palace.
Know More about this tour
Capri, situated in the Gulf of Naples, surrounded by an emerald and turquoise sea, is often called the pearl of the Mediterranean. This Island of Dreams has enchanted many people with the incomparable beauty of its rugged landscape, the mildness of its climate, the richness of its vegetation and its characteristic small white houses. Leaving Rome in a southerly direction you take the “Highway of the Sun” crossing the fertile Roman countryside and the area known as “Castelli Romani”. Approximately halfway along the highway you will be able to see the Benedictin Abbey of Montecassino, noted for the famous battle and its complete destruction during the Second World War. Arriving in Naples you will board the jet boat for the 45 minute crossing to Marina Grande, the port of Capri. Here you will then board motorboats to reach the Blue Grotto optional visit (if weather and sea conditions permit). Minibuses are then used for a panoramic drive to reach Anacapri, situated at 280 meters above sea level from where you will have a wonderful view of the Bay of Naples. After lunch in a local restaurant, you will have some free time to take unforgettable photographs and purchase local products before returning to Marina Grande to board the boat back to Naples. Entering the port of Naples, don’t miss this opportunity to admire the splendid Maschio Angioino (a fortress of the 12th century), the Certosa of San Martino and the Royal Palace. After disembarking you will then take the coach for the return journey of approx. 3 hours, back to Rome. Return to the vicinity of your hotel.
Useful Information: During the journey from Rome to Naples, it will not always be possible to make a comfort stop, but the boats for Capri have bar and restroom facilities. We would recommend that you wear comfortable clothes and especially comfortable shoes to assist you when boarding the boats. During high season there may be delays in boarding the boats and minibuses and we ask you to pay particular attention to your guide to avoid getting separated from your group.
Important: If the sea conditions are so bad as to not permit the boats to leave from Naples to Capri, it will be necessary to substitute this tour with the tour of Pompeii and the difference in price will be reimbursed.
Inclusions for Capri Tour (April To October)
- Boats for Capri have bar and restroom facilities.
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If the tour is cancelled between 0 hours to 48 hours before the tour starts, 100% cancellation charges applicable.
- If the tour is cancelled between 2 days or more before the start date, no cancellation charges applicable.
- No show 100% Cancellation charges applicable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- 3-Day Italy Trip: Naples, Pompeii and Amalfi
- Small-Group Cooking Lesson in Roman Countryside
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Civitavecchia Cruise Port to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- Florence Day Trip from Rome by High-Speed Train
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Rome Fiumicino Airport to Civitavecchia Cruise Port
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Ciampino Airport
- Vespa 125cc Rental Rome