Capuchins Crypt Tour And Concert In Rome
OverviewWhile in Rome, enjoy this 70-minute experience at the Capuchins Crypt, Church, and Museum. First, take a tour with an art historian guide in a group limited to 30 travelers through the site and see a famous Caravaggio painting and walk through the Crypt. Next, enjoy a concert of Gregorian chants and the sacred polyphonic music of Baroque Rome. This includes your concert ticket and a guided tour.
- All entrance fees included
- Led by an art historian
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourMeet at the box office of the Capuchins Museum at around 5:30pm to begin this experience. Enjoy a 30-minute guided tour of the Capuchins Museum and Church led by an art historian. The Capuchins museum houses the famous paint of Caravaggio's S. Francis meditation, and the shocking Crypt, decorated with 4.000 bones of Capuchins friars from XVIII to XIX c. Inside the church, visit important masterpieces by Guido Reni (S. Michele Arcangelo) and Domenichino.
Hear an introduction to the musical program in English. Listen to a 40-minute sacred music concert performed by a renowned ensemble in the reserved Capuchins Church. Music performed will includes works from the most famous Masters of the Sistine Chapel of Renaissance and Baroque: Palestrina, Arcadelt, Victoria, Morales, Agazzari, Carissimi, and Pitoni.
Artists include: Paola Alonzi (soprano), Micaela Parrilla (alto), Paolo Perone (tenor), Stefano Sabene (bass and conductor). Your experience will end around 6:40pm.
Inclusions for Capuchins Crypt Tour And Concert In Rome
- Entrance fees
- Professional art historian guide
- Sacred music concert
Exclusions for Capuchins Crypt Tour And Concert In Rome
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- CD (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Photos are allowed during the concert without flash, but no video can be taken during the concert
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Rome Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Ciampino Airport
- Ancient Rome Half-Day Tour: Colosseum and Roman Forum
- The Original Fettuccine Alfredo: Cooking Class and Lunch at Alfredo alla Scrofa Restaurant
- Best of Rome Walking Tour and Master of Pizza Class
- Shared Departure Transfer: Rome Hotels to Fiumicino Airport