Caravel On Wheels: Historical Video Guided Sightseeing Tour In LisbonWrite a Review
Lisbon's Historical sightseeing city tour with over one hour of videos about this city we love!
Come aboard a 15th century Caravel and sail through the streets of Lisbon. Caravel on Wheels is the only video tour in Lisbon, that tells Lisbonâs history from the roman times to contemporary Lisbon.
See 15 of the Top 20 Lisbon Attractions recommended by Tripadvisor and over 70 minutes of relevant, professional and surprising films of the city. This 1h45m unique tour goes through Lisbon old neighbourhoods of Mouraria and Alfama, the famous Baixa (Downtown), Chiado, Bairro Alto, PrÃncipe Real and travels through Belem, going by the JerÃ³nimos Monastery, the Belem Tower and the Monument of the Discoveries.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Popular choice with kids
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tour
Board an opened sightseeing bus, that looks like a caravel from the Discoveries Era and get lost in Lisbon's amazing views and historical video contents. But always with a set course where you have a map that allows you to better understand the city as you move along.
From 3D reconstructions of the roman era to Lisbon's great earthquake and its reconstruction! From the old historical neighborhoods of Alfama and Mouraria, to the modern Chiado! From the Discoveries to the new upbeat Lisbon night.
Just relax and your GPS will trigger over 40 videos for you to watch and listen to a playlist in between, or explore the chart where you have extra 30 points of interest that you can trigger yourself and make your own tour.
Video-guide is in Portuguese, English, Spanish, French, German, and Italian.
First time in Lisbon? This is the tour for you as it allows you to have a general view of the city and the main point of interest, so you can afterwards visit by yourself. Only a couple of hours in Lisbon? No other tour will allow you to see both the historical area of Alfama and Mouraria, trendy Chiado and Bairro Alto, and also the Belem area and get a glimpse through a video of the inside of the neighborhoods, museums and churches along the way, without setting foot off the bus.
Disposable earphones are provided to all passengers and there is free wi-fi on board.
Enjoy our open top bus (covered when it rains) and make the most of Lisbon weather while learning about our amazing city!
Children: Children up to 2 years old can ride on the lap of their parents (at no cost). If needed, a baby stroller may be stored on the bus.
Inclusions for Caravel On Wheels: Historical Video Guided Sightseeing Tour In Lisbon
- Roundtrip from Rua do Comércio
- Individual tablets on every seat
- Over 1 hour of exclusive videos about Lisbon History
- Interactive digital map on every tablet with video content to explore
- 10 minute stop in Belém by the Monastery of Jerónimos
Exclusions for Caravel On Wheels: Historical Video Guided Sightseeing Tour In Lisbon
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.