Caribbean Canopy Tour - Puerto Viejo De TalamancaWrite a Review
OverviewA fantastic zipline adventure in the middle of the primary rainforest, full of adrenaline, flora, fauna and adventure. With a total of 22 platforms and 13 cables, one of which the exciting Tarzan Swing, you will most definitely enjoy this half-day adventure, ending with some tropical fruits and refreshing water at the stunning canopy base. Suitable for the whole family. Your tour includes transportation to and from your hotel in Puerto Viejo, refreshments, certified guides and insurance.
- Spectacular Jungle Views
- Exciting Zips
- Tarzan Swing
- Specialist Naturalist Guides
Know More about this tour
Once we have picked you up at your hotel and have formed a group at our central office, we will depart in the direction of the ranch (Carbón 1), which can be found 30 minutes from Puerto Viejo. The transportation unit will leave us at the operations base, where we will find the first platform. Our canopy, that will make you feel immersed in the primary forest, has carbon fiber cables of the latest technology, of which its primary characteristic is being completely silent, avoiding acoustic contamination of the forest. After two cables in, we will enjoy one of the most spectacular ones (285 mts. in length at 80 mts. in height). This cable will take us to the heart of the forest, where we will start a guided hike by one of our naturalist guides to get to know the flora and fauna of the primary forest, as well as the uses by the indigenous population of these plants. After the hike we will arrive to a different platform, returning to the adventure. Our canopy consists of 9 aerial platforms and 13 platforms based on ground, with a total of 2.760 meters of cable. From the moment we get on the seventh platform, we will cross the jungle like a bird, without touching the ground until our Tarzan Swing platform, from which you have the possibility to do an exciting descend using a tarzan-style rope. You can also decide to descend using a regular cable. Finally, we will begin our return on the two most spectacular cables. After the tour you will be served fruits and water at our resting area before returning to your respective hotels.
Inclusions for Caribbean Canopy Tour
- Transportation to and from your hotel between Manzanillo and Puerto Viejo
- Tropical fruits
- Insect repellent
- Professiona, licensed guides
Exclusions for Caribbean Canopy Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.