Carmona To Seville Bike TourWrite a Review
OverviewThis is a guided bicycle tour from the city of Carmona, returning to Seville by bike. Youâll follow the route of Washington Irving, the camino de Los Alcores, the shores of the GuadaÃra River and the "Green gate of Alcala de Guadaira"-trail.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tour
This is a guided bicycle tour from the city of Carmona, returning to Seville by bike. You’ll follow the route of Washington Irving, the camino de Los Alcores, the shores of the Guadaíra River and the "Green gate of Alcala de Guadaira"-trail.
Enjoy the narrow streets of the city of Carmona adorned with balconies, arches and magical places. Look into the stalls of the markets, which have been passed down from generation to generation, where you will find all kinds of spices, teas and agriculture and livestock products. Relax with the incredible views of the “miradores” and natural landscapes that you’ll find along the cycling route. The guide will tell you about the economy of the region through the lands and crops we will see while cycling, together with the old grain mills.
There are more than 5000 years of history for you to discover: the Necropolis and Roman Amphitheaters, leads of the bronze age, Casas Palacio, Moorish castles, walls and constructions of the middle ages, churches, etc. Enjoy the legacy of the different civilizations that have passed through our region and to see it with a guide that shows you the real Andalusia.
During the tour you will have the opportunity to eat in the town of Alcalá de Guadaira and taste the gastronomy of the products of the Sevillian countryside in a unique environment where you can feel like one of the inhabitants of Andalusia (lunch not included in tour).
At the end of the tour a free photo album will be sent so you can remember this day.
Inclusions for Carmona To Seville Bike Tour
- Transfer to starting location and back
- Water and energy bars during the route
- Photo album activity
- Technical Assistance and insurance
- Bike tour
- Local guide
Exclusions for Carmona To Seville Bike Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum age is 14 years
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Sportswear and shoes recommended
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.