Carnival Of Illusion In Tucson
OverviewCarnival of Illusion is an evening of Old-World Magic! Get ready to laugh, have fun and celebrate a magical night out in a boutique theater. Journey with your hosts, Roland Sarlot and Susan Eyed and catch a lively slice of magical history with their beguiling romp around the world!
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourLaugh, have fun and celebrate a magical night out! This top-rated magic show is a vaudeville-inspired evening full of tricks and illusions that must be seen to be believed.
The 100-minute show in an intimate theater will leave you wondering how they do what they do and right in front of your eyes! Carnival of Illusion is an evening of Old-World Magic in the style of Buster Keaton, Mae West, Gypsy Rose Lee and Harry Houdini.
Roland and Susan will surely entertain with their unique blend of magic, music and humor.
Carnival of Illusion is a must-see for tourists and armchair travelers alike.
Inclusions for Carnival Of Illusion In Tucson
- General admission ticket to the Carnival of Illusion
Exclusions for Carnival Of Illusion In Tucson
- Beverages (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Minimum age is 8 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.