Cartagena Art Tour
OverviewIf you're looking to get more out of Cartagena join this tour and discover Cartagena's rich cultural scene and the identities that make up its creative circles with a local art insider on the culture vulture tour.
- Led by an art historian
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tour
The tour start at a central meeting point n Cartagena. Visit the city's mostalluring galleries as well as the studios of talented local artists to discoverwhy Cartagena is becoming such a cultural hotspot.
Explore Getsemani, Cartagena's emerging cultural quarter, learn about the barrio's street art scene, and the graffiti gallerythat has given a face to the neighborhood's most revolutionary former resident, Pedro Romero.
Visit the studios of local artists that have made Cartagena and the thriving streets of Getsemani their muse and pick up a little something worth taking home with you.Given the healthy returns being posted by Colombian art in auctions around the world it would be foolish to go home without a little cultural loot of your own.
Inclusions for Cartagena Art Tour
- Entrance fees
- Professional art historian guide
- Bottled water
- Coffee or beer
Exclusions for Cartagena Art Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Not wheelchair accessible
Bring a camera and comfortable clothes.
You Might Also Like
- Colonial Architecture Tour of Cartagena
- Cartagena Shore Excursion: Guided City Sightseeing Tour
- Bites of Cartagena
- Getseman Neighbourhood Tour in Cartagena
- Full-Day Trip to Aguazul Beach Resort on Bar Island from Cartagena
- Private Speedboat to Rosario Islands
- Full-Day Isla Mucura from Cartagena
- Eco Plan National Aviary and Lunch in playa Blanca Beach