Cartagena Local Market Tour And Cooking Class
OverviewHave fun learning to prepare the typical colombian food in cartagena de indias accompanied by a local chef in a traditional kitchen
Know More about this tourA local tourist guide will pick you up in your hotel or cruise and in a car with air conditioning you will be directed to the popular local market of bazurto, you will buy the foods that you will use to prepare the typical dish of the city, you will have the opportunity to interact with the premises, the chef will be acessorandote and guiandote then they will be directed towards a very popular district of cartagena where you will have access to the kitchen of a local family you will be received with a limonada refreshing .. you will learn to prepare one of the typical plates of your preference...
Inclusions for Cartagena Local Market Tour And Cooking Class
- Local tour guide
- Hotel pickup (bocagrande, laguito, castillo grande, centro)
- walking tour
Exclusions for Cartagena Local Market Tour And Cooking Class
- personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Cartagena Shore Excursion: City History Tour Including UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Half-Day Tour of Cartagena by Air-Conditioned Vehicles
- Cartagena Horse and Carriage Night Ride Including Dinner
- Colonial Architecture Tour of Cartagena
- Cartagena Shore Excursion: Guided City Sightseeing Tour
- Bites of Cartagena