Cartouches Manufacturing Tour And Buy Silver Or Gold Cartouches With Your Name - Cairo
OverviewExplore the true Egyptian art andhave it to your front eye as during the Cartouches Manufacturing will help you to see the best Egyptian Cartouche Jewelry, Personalized Silver Cartouches and solid 18K Gold, Cartouches.Each Cartouche from Egypt is handcarved and crafted to order by skilled Egyptian cartouche artisans. A Cartouche was a loop of rope with a knot at one end. The cartouche was thought to represent the universe. The custom of writing the Pharaoh's name inside the Cartouches represented his rule over the universe.
Know More about this tourAs Per Requested Time you will be picked up from your hotel in Cairo by our Representative and transfer in Private A/C Vehicle to the Cartouches Workshop where you start the Manufacturing tour that enables you to see how they make the Cartouche and how they write the names in it.You can also buy a beautiful Egyptian cartouche of silver to hold the name in Hieroglyphics of your loved one. Silver pendants and charms of Nefertiti, Cleopatra and Tutankhamun, Horus eye and Ankh bracelets and rings are some jewelry items
A cartoucheis an oval frame which surrounds thehieroglyphsthat make up the name of an Egyptian God or royal person. The above example is based onthe cartouche of Tutankhamun.It represents a looped rope which has the magical power to protect the name that is written inside it.A cartouche was meant to protect against evil spirits both in this life and the afterlife.It can be arranged both horizontally or vertically depending on the best layout for its design.
If you want to Buy Gold and Silver in Egypt with Local rates then Come and join this tour you will never regret
Inclusions for Cartouches Manufacturing Tour And Buy Silver Or Gold Cartouches With Your Name
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
Exclusions for Cartouches Manufacturing Tour And Buy Silver Or Gold Cartouches With Your Name
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Discover Alexandria: Day Tour from Cairo to Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa Pompeys Pillar National Museum and Montaza Gardens with Lunch
- Amazing Alexandria Trip From Cairo
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids of Giza Memphis and Sakkara including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Egyptian Museum, Saladin Citadel, Khan El Khalili Bazaar Including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum including lunch
- Discover Cairo: Old Capital of Memphis and Step Pyramid of Sakkara Private Guided Tour
- Discover Cairo: Coptic Islamic Tour, Christian Churches and Babylon Fortress
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids Of Giza And The Sphinx Short Trip