- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: Flexible
German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Chinese
Departure Time :
09:00 - 21:00 last entrance 20:00
Departure Time :
OverviewWelcome to the Casa Battls magical world, a site designed by Gaudi
- Visit Casa Batlló, one of Gaudí's most impressive works, with an insightful video guide to explain the distinctive features and elements
- This UNESCO World Heritage site is a favorite with locals who, due to its animalesque appearance, refer to it as _Casa dels Ossos_ (House of Bones)
- The central well of the building has windows that are smaller at the top, and tiles that lighten in color on the way down, designed for an even distribution of light
Know More about this tour
Gaudí worked without limitations and let his creativity run free. This resulted in one of the most poetic of his works - you can practically feel the magic as you walk about. He gave the original facade a wavy undulating shape, complete with fascinating little details. Part of it, by the windows, looks like the jaws or bones of an animal, giving the whole facade an animalistic, almost animated appearance.
Everywhere you look, there are thought-provoking notions, inspired usage of space, and iridescent color. Don't forget to look up. On the roof is a hump representing the dragon that was slayed by St. George.
With five distinct areas spread over more than 5,000 m2, there's a world of fascination awaiting inside Casa Batlló. And paired with the video guide, your appreciation of this remarkable building will be piqued.
- Metro: L2, L3 or L4 to Passeig de Gràcia
- Bus: H10, V15, 7, 22 or 24
09:00 - 21:00, last admission at 20:00.
Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.