- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: Flexible
German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Chinese
Departure Time :
09:00 - 20:30
Gaudis astonishingly ornate Casa Mil and stunning views of Barcelona
- Explore this UNESCO World Heritage Site - yet another brilliant work from the fantastical mind of architect Antoni Gaudí
- A reconstruction of the Milà's original apartment shows you how the original inhabitants lived in this quirky masterpiece. The Roof Terrace features iconic chimney pots and stunning views of Barcelona
- The attic's _Espai Gaudí_ offers a comprehensive overview of Gaudí's work using models, audiovisuals and more
Know More about this tour
With 4,500 m2 spread over five floors, it's an immersive experience. Casa Milà features a museum, the reproduction of an early 20th century apartment (_El Pis de la Pedrera_), an exhibition of Gaudí's work in the attic, and the grand roof terrace, with its famous chimney pots looking like surrealist chess pieces.
Even though the building is named after the family who commissioned it, it's more commonly known as _La Pedrera_ (The Quarry) for its resemblance to an opencast quarry. Like a miner, you're free to come inside and dig into the life and work of Barcelona's favorite son.
Each ticket comes with the free audio guide, to help you experience this quirky - and architecturally sophisticated - construction.
Inclusions<ul><li>Access to La Pedrera</li><li>Audio guide</li></ul>
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 - 20:30 and 09:00 - 23:00.
- Bus: Line 7, 16, 17, 22, 24 or V17
- Metro: Lines 3 or 5, Diagonal
- FGC: Provença-La Pedrera
- RENFE: Passeig de Gràcia
Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.