Casa Museo Montes Molina Admission Ticket - Merida
OverviewVisit Casa Museo Montes Molina while you are in Merida and admire beautiful art and history. The museum is a breathtaking mansion built around 1902 and purchased by the Montes Molina family 13 years later. It is furnished with the original furniture of that period, and the four generations of the family that have continued to occupy the house to the present, have kept it in optimum condition. The museum is open from 9am to 5pm from Monday to Friday and Saturdays from 9am to 1pm. You can enjoy a 40-minute guided visit with a bilingual guide and get to enjoy a great time here.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Your admission ticket will give you access to this beautiful museum so you get to know the history of this house, its builders and that of the Montes Molina family. Inside the Casa Museo Montes Molina you will have the opportunity to admire European furniture, Carrara Marble floors, lovely Baccarat and Murano crystal chandeliers, chime clocks, Art Deco pieces, porcelain and alabaster sculptures, the family chinaware, beautiful antique furniture and decorative pieces from 80 to 120 years old.
You will have a chance to enjoy a 40-minute guided tour with a Spanish or an English-speaking guide. Visits are available every hour, depending on the language guide selection and you'll learn all about the Golden years in Yucatan. This is the only house in its original state in Merida which is open to the public so you can't miss a visit while in Merida.
Inclusions for Casa Museo Montes Molina Admission Ticket
- Professional Guide
- Entrance ticket
- Free parking
- Use of bathrooms
Exclusions for Casa Museo Montes Molina Admission Ticket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and Drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mayapan and Homun Town from Merida
- Celestun Tour from Merida
- Private Chichen Itza and Ik-kil from Merida
- Private Tour to Campeche city from Merida
- Private Day Trip: Izamal and Ak Ruins with Hacienda Visit from Merida
- Private Tour: Celestun Biosphere Reserve from Merida
- Private Tour: Izamal and Cenotes from Merida
- Private Tour: Uxmal and Sotuta de Peon with Lunch