Casablanca is one of the largest cities in Africa! It has a contrast with culture, traditions and modernity. Casablanca features two of the biggest shopping centers in Morocco and the Maghreb: The Casablanca Twin Center with its two tall twin towers of 115 meters and the famous Morocco Mall! Do not miss to visit the great Hassan II Mosque which is the jewel in Casablanca and Place Mohammed V where you will find the Wilaya of Casablanca and the courthouse inspired by Moorish architecture. Art lovers can admire the architecture and many Art Deco facades with a stroll along the Mohammed V avenue and boulevard 11 January and visit the Museum of the Villa des Arts. Casablanca also has some famous art galleries such as: Actua Space, Venice Gallery Frame and Amphitrium.
Know More about this tour
Departure from your hotel in the morning after the breakfast.
Visit to the majestic Hassan II Mosque, the second largest mosque in the world!
Visit the Corniche, which was developed in the 20s. It is home to beaches, swimming pools, cafes and other entertainment venues.
Place Tour of the United Nations, together with arches of golden stones, housed in the heart of the White City. Built on a hill overlooking the city, the Anfa district shows 70 years of “chic” architecture with its wide avenues and beautiful flower gardens.
Visit to the Medina on foot: the central market , and the district Habbous that have kept their authenticity.
Visit to the bar at the Hyatt regency , famous scenery of the film starring Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman for a final coffee break.
Visit the villa des arts: you will be impressed by its beautiful garden. The oldest private museum of the city, the villa retains a rich collection of over 800 works.
Visit to the Cathedral of the Sacred Heart : housed in the middle of the park of the Arab League , the Cathedral of the Sacred Heart has a structure of Gothic art and art deco mix .
Visit to the Clock Tower: informing of the time to all passers-by with its 20 meters high, the clock tower of Casablanca was built in the early 20th century by Dessigny commander.
Visit to the Museum of Moroccan Judaism: opened its door for the first time in 1977, this museum offers a historical and ethnographic opening on Moroccan Jewish community.
Return to your place of residence.
Inclusions for Casablanca City Tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Casablanca City Tour
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- 5 Days Tour To Morocco Departure From Costa Del Sol
- Private Arrival Transfer: Casablanca Airport To Casablanca Arrival Hotel
- Private Arrival Transfer: Casablanca Airport To Marrakech Arrival Hotel
- Casablanca To Marrakech Private Transfer
- 9-Night Moroccan Jewish Heritage Round Trip From Casablanca
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel To Casablanca Airport
- Rabat Day Trip From Casablanca
- Private Arrival Transfer: Casablanca Airport To Marrakech Hotel With On-board Wifi
- Casablanca Guided Sightseeing Tour
- Casablanca City Tour One Day Trip Private