OverviewWhile youre in port in Casablanca, make the most of your time in the city on this private Casablanca shore excursion. Take the scenic Ain Diab coastal road to the Hassan II Mosque, one of the largest in the world. Drive through the stylish residential quarter of Anfa and admire magnificent mansions and luxury villas. Discover top city attractions such as Notre Dame de Lourdes Cathedral and the esplanade of the Royal Palace. Enjoy free time to explore at your leisure among the Moorish buildings of the Habous quarter.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourWhen your cruise ship docks in Casablanca, enjoy a shore excursion to see the best sights of the city. Meet your private guide at Casablanca’s port and hop aboard your air-conditioned vehicle to begin your tour.
Travel out along the scenic Ain Diab coastal road and visit the grand Hassan II Mosque, a masterpiece of modern Moroccan architecture and one of the largest mosques in the world. During your 1-hour tour, gain insight into the role the mosque plays in Moroccan culture and marvel at its spectacular interior.
Soak up panoramic views over the Atlantic Ocean and coastline, then drive onward through the chic residential quarter of Anfa. Admire its stylish mansions and luxury villas, and head on to Arab League Park and the United Nations Place.
Stop for photos at Casablanca’s imposing Palais de Justice then continue to the Notre Dame de Lourdes Cathedral and the esplanade of the Royal Palace. Finish your tour with a visit to Habous quarter, famous for its Moorish architecture. Enjoy a little free time to explore the shops at your leisure, then return to Casablanca port where your sightseeing tour will come to an end.
Inclusions for Casablanca Shore Excursion: Private Half-Day Sightseeing Tour
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private driver-guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fee to Hassan II Mosque
Exclusions for Casablanca Shore Excursion: Private Half-Day Sightseeing Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for children under 6 years old
Visiting Hassan II Mosque will require to cover your legs and wear a head scarf
A conservative dress code is recommended in Morocco. Men and women should keep their upper body as well as their knees covered at all times as a sign of respect to the local culture. Wearing shorts is not recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- 5 Days Tour To Morocco Departure From Costa Del Sol
- Private Arrival Transfer: Casablanca Airport To Casablanca Arrival Hotel
- Private Arrival Transfer: Casablanca Airport To Marrakech Arrival Hotel
- Casablanca To Marrakech Private Transfer
- 9-Night Moroccan Jewish Heritage Round Trip From Casablanca
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel To Casablanca Airport
- Rabat Day Trip From Casablanca
- Private Arrival Transfer: Casablanca Airport To Marrakech Hotel With On-board Wifi
- Casablanca Guided Sightseeing Tour
- Casablanca City Tour One Day Trip Private