Casablanca Valley Wine Tour: Emiliana And Bodegas RE Winery Tour - SantiagoWrite a Review
Visit two wineries that have chosen rather unusual approaches to winemaking, Emiliana Organic Vineyards and Bodegas RE. Taste numerous wines at each vineyard and learn about their unorthodox processes. Enjoy lunch at the favorite restaurant of the winemakers in the Casablanca Valley.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourGet picked up from your Santiago hotel at about 9am. Meet your local guide and drive about an hour to begin your wine tasting tour.
Start at Emiliana Organic Vineyards, the first Chilean winery to obtain organic and biodynamic agriculture certification. They are also the biggest producer of organic wines worldwide. Walk among the grapevines, learn how to differentiate between them and learn why chickens, sheep, and alpacas roam freely between the vines. For the tasting, you will have the opportunity to try four different wines, finishing with their premium red Coyam.
After your tasting at Emiliana, stop for lunch at the Casablanca Valley winemakers' favorite restaurant.
Next, explore Bodegas RE vineyard. Rather than steel tanks, this family of winemakers uses clay amphorae that have been in the family for over 100 years, combined with aging in French oak barrels and Italian fudres. Taste unexpected blends as well as 100 percent Carignan gems paired with flavorful cheese, olives, and a surprising balsamic oil; all made right there at their estate.
Your tour concludes with a drop-off back at your hotel.
Inclusions for Casablanca Valley Wine Tour: Emiliana And Bodegas RE Winery Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bilingual guide
- Two winery tours and tastings
- Two bottles of mineral water and crackers
Exclusions for Casablanca Valley Wine Tour: Emiliana And Bodegas RE Winery Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.