OverviewIn our private vineyard tour, you are going to enjoy the great grapes of red and white wine of Casablanca Valley. The vineyard has a micro-weather which allows the rarity of very good quality red and white grapes in the same valley.Discover the beautiful landscape of this boutique vineyard in a horse riding tour among the different grapes through the beautiful Casablanca Valley. Visit the amazing cellars and have wine tasting of the best two red and two white grapes.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourJoin this wine and horse riding tour in Casablanca Valley to learn about Chilean Wine. Please note: the times on the itinerary below are an approximation of the schedule. These times could vary depending on weather and the speed of your group. A more accurate pickup time will delivered once we receive your pickup address.
9:00am: Pickup from your hotel. We are going to take the highway to Valparaiso coast line through the central valley. We'll see lot of vineyards and avocado plantations on the run.
10:20am: We are going to take the country road to our target: Loma Larga Vineyard.
10:30am: Arrival at Loma Larga Vineyard. Reception at the entrance and set the horse at the stables
10:40am: Horse riding through the vineyards
11:20am: Cellar tour and information about wine process
12:00pm: Wine tasting
1:30pm: Option to have a lunch in Casas del Bosque Restaurant (lunch not included)
3:00pm: Leave for return trip to Santiago
4:00pm: Arrival to Santiago
Please note: This activity could include sudden changes of weather, and riding under strong sun.
Inclusions for Casablanca Wine Tour And Horse Riding From Santiago
- Private transportation between all the points
- Horse riding fees
- Wine tasting (2 red grapes and 2 white grapes)
- Cellar tour
- Insurance on horse riding
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Casablanca Wine Tour And Horse Riding From Santiago
- Personal insurance for transportation
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Minimum age is 18 years
Minimum of 2 people per booking. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Extra charge of 30 USD/person will be added if pick up is at airport
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.