Cascadia Country Yoga Tour - Seattle
OverviewExperience the joy and relaxation of Washington's wonders firsthand with a Yoga In The Wild tour in the beautiful North Cascades. Combining invigorating and restorative yoga practices with exciting canyoneering adventure provides an unforgettable, once-in-a-lifetime experience. Take a break from the daily barrage of information and discover yourself anew at one of the most beautiful, serene destinations in America. Get the chance to explore spectacular and hidden local destinations. See spectacular scenery, along with a unique variety of temperate plants and wildlife.
Know More about this tour
Your adventure begins with a warm welcome from your guide who will provide an overview of the area's fascinating history, safety information and an overview of the days yoga and adventure itinerary.
Next, we will pack our bags for the day and depart for an adventure tour of the surrounding glacial landscape. We will pass through a vast and extraordinary glacial-carved landscape with sweeping vistas, natural wonders and spectacular alpine landforms unparalleled in their beauty and intrigue.
Upon arrival at our awe-inspiring outdoor classroom, we will enjoy yoga and meditation practice amidst a beautiful and transformative landscape.
Cascadia Country Yoga is truly and unforgettable and transformative experience suitable for all ages and practice levels. Lunches, snacks and park entrance fees will be provided on this excursion.
Inclusions for Cascadia Country Yoga Tour
- Yoga & Meditation Practice
- Guided Hiking/Scrambling Tour
- Professional guide/Instructor
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Experience yoga in a beautiful & transformative setting
- Explore the dramatic landscape of Western Washington
- Enjoy solitude in one of the most the beautiful and unexplored regions of Washington state
Exclusions for Cascadia Country Yoga Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Yoga Mat
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children six and younger not allowed
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
You should wear comfortable clothing and athletic shoes.
You should bring a camera, sunscreen, and a jacket in cooler months
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.