CASERTA ROYAL PALACE AND GARDENS PRIVATE TOUR - Naples
OverviewDont miss this great 3 hours guided tour of the Royal Palace of Caserta, which is surely the largest and the most beautiful palace in Italy. Commissioned by King Charles III the Bourbon, in 1751 the architect Luigi Vanvitelli designed a palace that could compete with the large residences of other European monarchs. Marvel at the plenty of artworks and architectural masterpieces on a tour that covers the most beautiful of its 1200 rooms illuminated by about 2000 windows.Stroll in the gardens to see the great waterfall with its marble statue of Actaeon the moment in which he was transformed into a deer by the goddess Diana. The park covers 120 acres, with long avenues and many buildings that can be explored either by walk or by carts.
Know More about this tour
- Explore some of the 1,200 rooms of the Palace of Caserta
- In the atrium of the main building you will find a majestic staircase of 116 steps and marble statues that lead to the upper vestibule and the Palatine Chapel, with its vaulted ceilings and gilded rosettes.
- Travel back to the days of the Bourbon Kings of Naples
- Look at the royal apartments, decorated in a mix of Rococo and Neoclassic styles, and learn how the best painters contributed to create the highest decoration of 18th-century Italy.
- Look at the Murat's apartment, the court theater, and much more.
- Move with a shuttle-bus around the English garden where you can admire the cascade of fountains and pools, as well as the Great Falls with a dramatic sculpture of Diana transforming Actaeon into a deer.
- Return to the exit
Inclusions for CASERTA ROYAL PALACE AND GARDENS PRIVATE TOUR
- - Guidance and assistance for the entire duration of the visit by a certified local guide., - Skip the line tickets, - Transportation by the shuttle bus in the royal gardens, - All taxes
Exclusions for CASERTA ROYAL PALACE AND GARDENS PRIVATE TOUR
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Activity level is minimal
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mt Vesuvius and Pompeii Day Trip from Naples
- Naples Food Walking Tour
- Herculaneum Group Tour from Naples
- POMPEII EXCURSION FROM NAPLES
- CAPRI EXCURSION INCLUDING THE BLUE GROTTO OPTION FROM NAPLES
- CAPRI SHOW AND GO WITH BLUE GROTTO OPTION
- POMPEII, POSITANO AND AMALFI COAST CRUISE FROM NAPLES
- POMPEII AND SORRENTO WITH LIMONCELLO TASTING FROM NAPLES