Caserta Royal Palace And Spartacus Amphitheater With Private Trasportation - Naples
OverviewDont miss this great shore excursion with a professional guide and private trasportation that will make you live a special day in Caserta and Capua. The morning starts with a visit of The Amphitheater of the ancient Capua, the second largest one in the world after the Colosseum, in which took place the legendary gladiator's revolt, guided by Spartacus. The tour continues in the afternoon with the transfer to the Royal Palace of Caserta, which is surely the largest and the most gorgeous royal palace in the world. Stroll in the gardens to see the great waterfall. The park covers 120 acres, with long avenues and many buildings that can be explored either by walk or by carts.
Know More about this tour
- Pick up at your accommodation
- Arrival at Santa Maria Capua Vetere and visit of the Amphiteater of Spartacus, the galdioators Museum the Mithraeum and the archaeological Museum.
- Trasfer to Caserta
- Explore the royal Palace of Caserta
- In the atrium of the main building you will find a majestic staircase of 116 steps and marble statues that lead to the upper vestibule and the Palatine Chapel, with its vaulted ceilings and gilded rosettes.
- Look at the royal apartments, decorated in a mix of Rococo and Neoclassic styles, and learn how the best painters contributed to create the highest decoration of 18th-century Italy.
- Look at the Murat's apartment, court theater, and much more.
- Move with a shuttle-bus around the English gardens where you can admire the cascade of fountains and pools, as well as the Great Falls with a dramatic sculpture of Diana transforming Actaeon into a deer.
- Drop of at your accommodation
Inclusions for Caserta Royal Palace And Spartacus Amphitheater With Private Trasportation
- - Guidance and assistance for the entire duration of the visit by a certified local guide
- Skip the line admission fees
- Trasportation with a special driver for the entire duration of the tour
- Transportation by the shuttle bus in the royal gardens
- All taxes
- pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Caserta Royal Palace And Spartacus Amphitheater With Private Trasportation
- - meals
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Activity level is minimal
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mt Vesuvius and Pompeii Day Trip from Naples
- Naples Food Walking Tour
- Ischia Opera Season: The Three Tenors
- Positano and Amalfi semi-private
- Full-Day Positano and Amalfi Cruise from Naples
- Positano and Amalfi boat tour from Naples
- Positano & Amalfi Boat Exprerience Daily Tour with Limoncello Tasting From Naples
- Positano & Amalfi Boat Exprerience Daily Tour with Limoncello Tasting From San Giorgio