Caserta Royal Palace Private Walking Tour - Naples
OverviewDont miss this great 2 hours guided tour in the Royal Palace of Caserta, which is surely the largest and the most gorgeous palace in Italy.Commissioned by King Charles the III the Bourbon, in 1751 the architectLuigi Vanvitellidesigned a palace that could compete with the large residences of other European monarchs. Marvel a plenty of artworks andarchitectural masterpieces on a tour that covers the most beautiful of its 1200 rooms illuminated by about2000windows.
Know More about this tour
- Explore some of the 1,200 rooms of the Palace of Caserta
- In the atrium of the main building you will find a majestic staircase of 116 steps and marble statues that lead to the upper vestibule and thePalatine Chapel, with its vaulted ceilings and gilded rosettes.
- Travel back to the days of the Bourbon Kings of Naples
- Look at the royal apartments, decorated in a mix of Rococo and Neoclassic styles, and learn how the best painters contributed to create the highest decoration of 18th-century Italy.
- Look the Murat's apartment, court theater, and more.
- At the end of the visit of the palace the guide will introduce you at the walk of the beautiful landscaped gardens.
Inclusions for Caserta Royal Palace Private Walking Tour
- - Guidance and assistance for the entire duration of the visit by a certified local guide.
- All taxes
Exclusions for Caserta Royal Palace Private Walking Tour
- -Transportation-Visit of the gardens
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Activity level is minimal
- it is possible to continue on your own the visit of the royal gardens at the end of the visit of the apartments
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mt Vesuvius and Pompeii Day Trip from Naples
- Naples Food Walking Tour
- Ischia Opera Season: The Three Tenors
- Positano and Amalfi semi-private
- Full-Day Positano and Amalfi Cruise from Naples
- Positano and Amalfi boat tour from Naples
- Positano & Amalfi Boat Exprerience Daily Tour with Limoncello Tasting From Naples
- Positano & Amalfi Boat Exprerience Daily Tour with Limoncello Tasting From San Giorgio