Castel Sant Angelo Small-Group Guided Tour In Rome
OverviewJoin this 2-hour intimate guided tour to discover the main treasures of Castel Sant'Angel staying away from the crowded group tours. With your English-speaking guide, you will admire the impressive castles architecture. Once you get inside, you will be led through the several historical stages of the Eternal City and admire the incredible masterpieces hosted by the castle.
- Fully narrated tour
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Small group ensures personal service
- Skip the line
Know More about this tourThis tour offers an exclusive and unique intimate guided experience that will make you able to appreciate and admire the incredible Castel Sant'Angelo in the best way possible. An official experienced guide will escort you around the castle, showing the incredible masterpieces hosted there and telling you all about the castle's histories along with its role during the history of Rome.
Your tour will start just outside Castel Sant'Angelo, where you will find your guide. From there, you will appreciate and admire the incredible and impressive structure of the Castle and its wonderful setting. Once you get inside, you will be impressed by the several treasures hidden there.
During the visit you will see:
- Emperor Adrian's tomb
- Popish apartments and bastion
- Michelangelo's courtyard
- An amazing panoramic view from the terrace
- Castel Sant'Angelo bridge
Inclusions for Castel Sant Angelo Small-Group Guided Tour In Rome
- Entrance fees
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly(over the8 people)
- Professional art historian guide
- Skip-the-line access
Exclusions for Castel Sant Angelo Small-Group Guided Tour In Rome
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Group size: max 15 - 20 people
Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour starts
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- GOURMET WINE AND FOOD PAIRING CLASSES
- VIP After Hours Vatican Tour
- Sorrento Positano Amalfi Private Tour
- Colosseum Underground Tour, Arena Floor, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- Colosseum Special Areas: Self-Guided Underground & Guided Panoramic Top Tiers
- Christmas Walking Tour in Rome
- ON THE BORGIA'S FOOTSTEPS: 2 days private tour
- What the Romans Eat - Rome Monti District Food Tour