Castle Tour - Copenhagen
OverviewOur Castle Tour is a 7 hour long private guided tour visiting 4 royal palaces in North Zealand; Kronborg, Frederiksborg, Eremitage Slottet and Fredensborg.
Know More about this tour
On this Castle Tour there is space for some flexibility. You have 7 hours and 4 palaces with two of them being open for visits.
Kronborg is a 600 year old renaissance castle located in picturesque Elsinore just one hour North of Copenhagen and across resund and Sweden. Kronborg is both home to the Sound duty, Shakespeares Hamlet and Holger the Dane, the national patron. Today the castle is a UNESCO world heritage sight and hold a precious place in the hearts of many Danes.
Frederiksborg is another impressive renaissance palace from the hay-days of the Danish past. Coronations took place here for 200 years as well as Frederiksborg palace served as a Royal getaway. After a devastating fire in 1859 the palace was reconstructed with help from Carlsberg to hosts the National Historic Museum, which still reside here.
On your private guided castle tour we can visit Fredensborg Palace, now the summer residence for the Royal family.
Inclusions for Castle Tour
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port drop-off
- Hotel/port pickup
Exclusions for Castle Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shore Excursion: Copenhagen Highlights Inluding a Panoramic Drive and Christiansborg Palace
- Copenhagen Shared group tour
- Shore Excursion: Best of Copenhagen Group Tour
- Bike tours around Copenhagens best sights!
- 2.5-Hour Guided Walking Food Tour in Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Private Transfer from hotel to Copenhagen airport
- Green and sustainable bike tours in Copenhagen
- Shore Excursion: 2-Hour Copenhagen Segway Cruise