Castles Tour From Copenhagen: North Zealand And Hamlet Castle
OverviewIf you love castles, Denmark has almost as many fairy tale castles as it does fairy tales! Visit the picturesque region of North Zealand just outside Copenhagen where you will see Kronborg castle made famous as the setting of Shakespeare's Hamlet as well as the magnificent Fredensborg Palace and Frederiksborg Castle.
Know More about this tourLeave Copenhagen behind as you head north through magnificent Danish countryside and coastline towards Elsinore and Kronborg Castle. Chosen as the setting for Shakespeare's Hamlet, this magnificent renaissance castle is on the UNESCO world heritage list.
After lunch (own expense), your tour continues towards Fredensborg, where the Queen's summer residence of Fredensborg Palace is attractively located in the middle of a lovely park, bordering the idyllic Esrum Lake.
The next highlight on your tour is Frederiksborg Castle, built by King Christian IV in 1601 - 1625. This pearl of history, built in magnificent Renaissance style with a touch of baroque, is now a national historical museum, containing treasures of painting, tapestry, porcelain, silver and furniture.
Inclusions for Castles Tour From Copenhagen: North Zealand And Hamlet Castle
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees to Frederiksborg Castle and Kronborg Castle
- Guided tour in English on Frederiksborg Castle and Kronborg Castle
- Photo stop at Fredensborg Castle
Exclusions for Castles Tour From Copenhagen: North Zealand And Hamlet Castle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
Practical shoes recommended
Sandwiches, coffee and water available for purchase
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Copenhagen SuperSaver: Christiansborg meets Christianshavn
- Shore Excursion: Copenhagen Highlights Inluding a Panoramic Drive and Christiansborg Palace
- Shore Excursion: Best of Copenhagen Group Tour
- Bike tours around Copenhagens best sights!
- 2.5-Hour Guided Walking Food Tour in Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Private Transfer from hotel to Copenhagen airport
- Green and sustainable bike tours in Copenhagen
- Shore Excursion: 2-Hour Copenhagen Segway Cruise