OverviewVisit Bran Castle, Rasnov Fortress and Peles Castle in one complete tour, small group departing from Brasov city centre, driving through the wonderful "Transylvanian Alps " - the southern Carpathian Mountains. Discover the world famous "Dracula's Castle" in Bran, the impressive Peasants Citadel in Rasnov and , as a wonderful Neo-Renaissance last stop, the magnificent Peles Castle, the former winter residence of the Romanian royal family.
The tour will last approx. 8 hours, entrance fees included, escorted tour.
- Excellent value for money
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourDepart at 9:30am from Brasov city center, bd.Eroilor 17, Modarom building as our meeting place. After about 30 minutes, arrive in the small town of Rasnov, where you will visit the Peasants Citadel, a national monument belonging to the A class list, a medieval fortress built in 1211–1225, in the time when the Teutonic chevaliers ruled Brasov County. For an hour, enjoy a visit inside the fortress, discover it's history and legends, and enjoy the wonderful view of Brasov Plateau and the surrounding mountains.
Continue your journey for another 30 minutes towards Bran Castle. Completed in 1388, the castle was built on a steep cliff between Măgura and Dealul Cetăţii, with an exceptional view of the nearby hills. Discover this world famous castle, learn about it's history and legends, especially the legend of Dracula. The visit will last for an hour and a half.
Next, head to Sinaia, the former summer residence of the Romanian royal family. The one hour drive will be spectacular. Then encounter Peles Castle, considered to be one of the most beautiful castles in Europe. Visit an architectural masterpiece, discover it's wonderful saloons and learn about it's history.
Return to Brasov on a different route, about one hour drive, so you will enjoy the view of the Transylvanian Alps, the Bucegi Mountains, and the lively resort-towns of Busteni and Predeal.
Inclusions for Castles Tours From Brasov
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Tour escort/host
- Fast line for Bran Castle and Peles Castle
Exclusions for Castles Tours From Brasov
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees for all 3 museums, basic tour/no photo fee for Peles: adults about 19 euros, students about 11 euros, and seniors about 13 euros
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not wheelchair accessible
A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.