Catalina Island Day Trip From Anaheim Or Los Angeles With Ocean Runner AdventureWrite a Review
From USD 187.99
OverviewEnjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of Anaheim and escape to paradise on this day trip to Catalina Island off the coast of Los Angeles. After a smooth 1-hour ferry ride to the island, you will have hfree time to explore this small island, but you'll also head out on an exhilarating rib tour!
Know More about this tourYou’ll be picked up from your Anaheim or Los Angeles area hotel in the morning for a shuttle drive to the Long Beach Landing Terminal, where you’ll hop on the ferry. Soak up vistas of the sprawling Southern California coast on your smooth 1-hour ride to the island.
Located 22 miles (35 km) off the coast, Catalina Island (formally Santa Catalina Island) is a world away from the hustle and bustle of the mainland, a picture-perfect destination full of charming beaches, palm trees and rolling hills. When you arrive in Avalon, the island’s largest city, you will make your way to the Ocean Runner's departure point.
On this one-hour tour, you will head back out onto the ocean from Avalon into the Catalina Channel on a sturdy Ribcraft boat for an adrenaline-fueled one-hour tour. Look for dolphins and sea lions in the Pacific Ocean and along the coast, then learn about Catalina Island's history and landmarks from your knowledgeable guide. Expect a fast, fun and informative ride that offers another perspective on the natural beauty of Catalina Island.
You will have free time after your tour to explore beautiful Catalina Island and enjoy some lunch on the promenade.
Reminisce on your fun, scenic experience on the relaxing ferry ride back to Long Beach, where you’ll be picked up and taken back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Catalina Island Day Trip From Anaheim Or Los Angeles With Ocean Runner Adventure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip ferry transfers
- Ocean Runner Tour
Exclusions for Catalina Island Day Trip From Anaheim Or Los Angeles With Ocean Runner Adventure
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink
- 8am: Hotel pickup (exact pickup time will be advised upon reconfirmation with the local operator)
- 10am: Ferry ride to Catalina
- 11am: Ocean Runner Tour and free time in Catalina (exact tour time to be confirmed)
- 6pm or 730pm: Ferry ride to Long Beach (departure time is based on season, exact time will be advised upon reconfirmation with the local operator)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 5 years
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.