OverviewSpend the day snorkeling Caribbean coral reefs on an excursion to Catalina Island from Punta Cana. Experience a snorkeling wonderland at The Wall drop-off, one of the Dominican Republics most beautiful dive sites, renowned for its coral reef and tropical fish. Spend some relaxing time on Catalina Island, an uninhabited nature reserve and national park, and enjoy a barbecue-style lunch on the island.
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Snorkel gear included
Know More about this tourAfter being picked up from your Punta Cana hotel, travel to the port at La Romana to join your catamaran cruise. Beverages are served on board as you relax on the scenic trip to Catalina Island.
Arriving at Catalina Island National Park, relax on the boat’s deck or use the equipment provided to go snorkeling among the island’s Caribbean corals. Your first snorkel spot is 'The Wall' drop-off on the Caribbean side of the island. Perfect for beginner to expert snorkelers, it’s considered one of the country’s most beautiful dive sites. Snorkel with an incredible variety of colorful fish at this impressive drop-off that stretches to the Caribbean Sea. The top of the reef is covered with different coral and sponges, varying in colorful shapes and sizes. Spot tropical fish while you snorkel in this famous Catalina Island spot.
After your Caribbean snorkeling adventure, relax at a private beach club with a tropical cocktail and Caribbean music, and enjoy a barbecue lunch on the island.
Spend the afternoon swimming and snorkeling, or simply relaxing on the beach. On your return cruise to Punta Cana, listen to music and perhaps have a dance as you sail back to the mainland.
Inclusions for Catalina Island Snorkel Excursion From Punta Cana
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Life vests
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Catalina Island Snorkel Excursion From Punta Cana
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Cap Cana and Punta Cana Resort Club hotels
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note: hotel transportation is not included for Cap Cana and Punta Cana Resort Club hotels.
The Catalina Island Excursion offers an option for snorkeling and scuba diving. Please note that there will be divers as well on-board the catamaran along with snorkelers.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.