Catalina Island Tour - Punta CanaWrite a Review
OverviewThis tour will begin with hotel pickup and take you to several locations including Veron, Otra Banda, La Romana City, Higuey City, and of course the lovely Catalina Island.
- Family friendly
- Buffet lunch included
- Free drinks included
Know More about this tourYou will travel around Veron, Otra Banda and Higey. The tour will make a stop for snacks and souvenirshopping in Higey City before taking the new road to La Romana City.
From La Romana, you will board a catamaran that will take you to the Catalina Island, aplace of pristine white sandy beaches and crystalline waters, surrounded by a variety of bird and fish species unique not found together anywhere else in the world. The islandwas named by the explorer Christopher Columbus on his journey through the area in May1494.
It is a popular tourist destination and stop for several Caribbean cruises. You canrelax, get on a banana boat or mega wind, fish or snorkel and enjoy a buffet lunch bythe shore.
Back on the catamaran, you will be transported to the interesting and amazing place inLa Romana, known as Altos de Chavn. You will walk the cobblestone streets whileadmiring the beauty of the Chavn River and its surroundings.
Inclusions for Catalina Island Tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Lunch Buffer
- Entrance to Altos de Chavón
- Water activities including 30 minutes to fish
- Dominican Carnival show
Exclusions for Catalina Island Tour
- Photos, videos and souvenirs
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Bring: Comfortable clothing and shoes, swimsuit, towel, camera, sunscreen, hat
sunglasses and money for souvenirs.
Note: There are some sections where you will have to climb.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.