Catamaran Cruise From Riviera Maya To Tulum Ruins With Lunch And Snorkeling - Cancun
OverviewSpend a day on the beautiful waters of the Caribbean on this catamaran cruise from Riviera Maya! Youll depart from Puerto Aventuras down the coast to the ancient Mayan site of Tulum, stopping along the way to snorkel along the coral reef. Enjoy a buffet lunch and unlimited drinks on the boat, and take a walking tour of the stunning site of Tulum. Its the perfect day out in the Yucatan!
- Buffet lunch included
- Snorkel gear included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourAfter making your own way to the Puerto Aventuras marina in the morning, step aboard the 82-foot (25-meter) Raiatea, one of the largest catamarans in the Caribbean, and begin your day of sailing along the coast to Tulum!
As you make the approximate 80-mile (130-km) journey south to Tulum, relax on deck and soak up the bright Caribbean sunshine. Keep your eyes peeled for dolphins and other marine life as you sail through the clear blue water, and enjoy drinks from the onboard open bar.
Upon arrival at Tulum, your captain will stop on the coral reef so you can cool off with a swim and go snorkeling. Use the provided masks, fins and snorkels to check out the colorful schools of fish that inhabit the reef, and then come back onboard for a buffet-style lunch.
After lunch, you'll be transported to Playa Zazil Kin. Enjoy some free time here to relax before beginning your journey to the ruins,one of the most stunning of the ancient Mayan sites with its prime position perched above the turquoise water.
Tulums buildings date back to the 13th century and have been well preserved, making it one of the most popular archaeological sites in the world. Once an important trading port, it was one of the few Mayan cities still inhabited when the Spaniards arrived. Spend time walking around the site with a knowledgeable guide, and marvel at the cliff-top views of the white-sand beach and endless sea.
When your time at Tulum is over, you'll head back to your hotel by either bus or van (own expense).
Inclusions for Catamaran Cruise From Riviera Maya To Tulum Ruins With Lunch And Snorkeling
- Professional English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Entrance fee to Tulum Ruins
- Guided tour of Tulum Ruins
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Buffet lunch
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
Exclusions for Catamaran Cruise From Riviera Maya To Tulum Ruins With Lunch And Snorkeling
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
It is recommended that you wear and/or bring a swimsuit, biodegradable sunscreen, comfortable shoes and clothing, a hat to protect you from the sun, a towel, and cash for ground transport and any extras
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Luxury Departure Transfer: Hotel to Cancun Airport
- Cancun Cenote Tour: Snorkeling, Rappelling and Ziplining
- Private Tour: Bird-Watching for Beginners in Cancun
- 3-in-1 Discovery Combo Tour: Tulum Ruins, Akumal Turtles Plus Cenote and Caves
- Cancun Shopping and City Tour Including El Meco Mayan Ruins
- Tulum Ruins and Playa del Carmen Sunset Tour