This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ponte Tancredo Neves, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana Brazil
See the bridge during Catamaran ride
Pass By: Marco Das Tres Fronteiras, Av. General Meira, S/N Jardim Eldorado, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85853-110 Brazil
See the Landmark of the Three Frontiers during Catamaran ride
Pass By: Iguacu River, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana Brazil
Pass by the river
Stop At: Scientific Monument Moises Santiago Bertoni, Presidente Franco, Ciudad Del Este 7000 Paraguay
Upon arrival at Puerto Bertoni on the Paraguayan bank of the river, the second stage of the excursion begins. The Moiss Santiago Bertoni Monument is part of an ecological corridor and has interpretive trails: Arroyo Bertoni Trail, which leads to the port and Sendero Kuri`y Palmital, trail where you can observe the native and exotic species introduced by Bertoni. First we will hike through a forest trail (one of the magic moments of the excursion) that leads to the old Bertoni family installations which have been transformed into a museum. A house inlaid in the Paraguayan jungle today turned into a museum. The site houses ten rooms in which the visitor finds personal belongings of the greatest scientist and researcher in the history of Paraguay. Brilliant biologist, meteorologist, cartographer and agronomist. Personal objects, family furnishings, hundreds of books edited by the scholarly Swiss, machines, working objects and photographs are among other historical records detailing the passage of Moises Bertoni through the triple-frontier region.
Duration: 2 hours
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 5 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Traveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip Transfer to Most Hotels in downtown of Foz do Iguaçu
Cancellation Policy : For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
Get a 40 minute Catamaran ride through Iguacu river and Get to know a "Natural Monument" in a protected area, which houses several elements of great importance for humanity. A unique natural area, habitat of animals and plants that for their unique and exceptional character are preserved and protected.
A house inlaid in the Paraguayan jungle today turned into a museum. The site houses ten rooms in which the visitor finds personal belongings of the greatest scientist and researcher in the history of Paraguay. Brilliant biologist, meteorologist, cartographer and agronomist
Know More about this tour
- * Roundtrip Transfer to Most Hotels in downtown of Foz do Iguau or Puerto Iguazu
- * Professional Tour Guide
- * Catamaran ride
- * Colonial Breakfast
- * Entrance to the Bertoni Museum
- Entry/Admission - Scientific Monument Moises Santiago Bertoni
- * Food and Beverages
- * Gratuities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
* It is necessary to bring along your passport and pay close attention to the visa restrictions.
* The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
* Please check if you require a Visa or a similar document to enter Paraguay, Brazil and Argentina. You are responsible for obtaining these documents.
* If you are being picked up in Puerto Iguazu to cross to Paraguai, you will need to pay a fee of $20,00 pesos for an Eco touristic tax in Puerto Iguazu.
* Please make sure to keep your receipt in order to avoid being charged twice.
* Please verify your hotel address and pick up time before confirming your purchase.
* Please take note that to enter Paraguay, the Yellow Fever vaccination will be required. Anyone with a planned trip to destinations considered as risk areas should be vaccinated with a minimum of 10 days.
Most travelers can participate
Hiking difficulty level is low, but path is steep. Elderly people or with difficulties of locomotion are not recommended doing this tour.
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers