OverviewMeet at Preskil Beach Resort to board Island hopper at 9 am. This cruise will take you to Isle aux Cerfs and includes a Delicious BBQ lunch, unlimited drinks, snorkelling plus a visit of the GRSE river and its waterfalls. Get a chance to spot the giant bat colony, monkeys and if you are lucky dolphins. Return is scheduled at 4pm.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- All necessary equipment included
- Breakfast included
- Buffet lunch included
- Free snacks included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourEmbark on a dream cruise on board a Island Hopper at 9am to spend a memorable day out at sea whilst enjoying the turquoise lagoons and beautiful scenery and sail in the island's largest protected lagoon.
After an exhilarating sail from Pointe Jerome, Island Hopper will arrive at a snorkelling spot where it is your choice to either, swim in calm waters, snorkel with colorful reef fish or soak up the glorious sun rays or simply relax. It will then take you to the mouth of GRSE river, where you will see the lush vegetation that lies on either side of the rivers banks and where you might get a chance to spot monkeys and bats on the tree tops before reaching the waterfalls.
Then after, you will be served a delicious BBQ lunch prepared by our friendly crew before reaching Isle aux Cerfs which is truly a perfect piece of paradise. Once on the island you may go for a walk on the beach and enjoy the island's renowned sand bank before setting sail back to Pointe Jerome with a chilled drink in hand and enjoying the scenery.
Inclusions for Catamaran Cruises Mauritius Full-Day Cruise To Isle Aux Cerfs
- Buffet lunch
- Morning tea
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Sightseeing cruise
Exclusions for Catamaran Cruises Mauritius Full-Day Cruise To Isle Aux Cerfs
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum numbers apply.
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.