OverviewMake the best of your holiday in Mexico and cruise on a 44 feet long catamaran through the waters of the Caribbean sea accompanied by cool rum, tequila and soft drinks! Enjoy a visit to Isla Mujeres and explore the fascinating underwater life during snorkeling in Isla Mujeres Marine Park, followed by delicious buffet lunch in the beach club restaurant on the beach.
- Instant Confirmation
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Close encounter with wildlife
Know More about this tourAfter pick up from your hotel you will head to Cancun, from where the tour will start on board a catamaran to Isla Mujeres. During a relaxing 30 minutes of navigation, you will be served with complimentary cool alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and you will have a possibility to admire breathtaking panorama.
After arriving to Isla Mujeres there will be a 1-hour stop on the beach, so you can relax in the water or on the sand, as you prefer. You will also have a chance to taste a localdelicaciesCeviche which is fresh fish or shrimp cooked with lemon! After this small break you will taken to the town of Isla Mujeres where you will have some free time (approximately 1 hour) to browse a range of interesting shops with everything from classic souvenirs to incredible hand carved limestone.
Another attraction will be snorkeling in the Marine Park of Isla de Mujeres, where a professional guide will make his best to spot for you the most fascinating underwater creatures like turtles, sharks, stingrays and tropical fish surrounded by corals. At the conclusion of yoursnorkeling adventure, you will be invited for a complimentarybuffet lunch in the Beach Club.
During the last 30 minutes of the cruise from Isla Mujeres to Cancun, you can seat in the shade or enjoy the unique experience of stretching out at the front of the ship across the open netting.After reaching Cancun, you will be dropped off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Catamaran Day Cruise To Isla Mujeres
- Catamaran cruise
- Snorkeling in Marine Park of Isla Mujeres
- Snorkeling equipment
- Professional guide
- Water and soft drinks
- Alcoholic beverages
- Buffet lunch in Beach Club
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Catamaran Day Cruise To Isla Mujeres
- The listed price does not include a USD $10.00 per person Marine Reef Tax, payable at the dock. The surcharge is required and is not within our control.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 10 years
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.