OverviewJoin in on this 4-hour tour and travel on a luxurious catamaran across the turquoise waters of St Kitts & Nevis. Explore the finest snorkeling spot in the area, where colorful marine life is abundant. Take advantage of a snorkel lesson. While you are snorkeling, the crew will lay out a light buffet style lunch for your pleasure.
- Family friendly
- All necessary equipment included
- Buffet lunch included
- Free drinks included
- Snorkel gear included
Know More about this tour
Board your Luxury Catamaran in Port Zante, adjacent to the cruise pier. After a short safety briefing, the real fun begins!
Relax as you sail across the turquoise waters of St Kitts & Nevis to a secluded cove on the southeast peninsula, with the unusual name of Shitten Bay (the 17th century English name for the Acacia trees that grow on the hillsides).
Donning the supplied snorkel gear, you enter the water by the comfortable stars, and explore the finest snorkeling spot in the area, where colorful marine life is abundant. A friendly crew member will be happy to help you if you are less experienced and even first timers.
After snorkeling, grab a refreshing drink from the open bar, and enjoy a delicious buffet lunch featuring island flavors. Feel the breeze caress you as the crew cranks up the tunes that sets up a real Caribbean vibe as you sail back along the coast to port.
The catamarans feature state of the art bathrooms, sunning nets, plenty of seating space, music, and a fully stocked bar.
A friendly crew is always on hand to make the sail a superb experience. Be sure to bring your own towels and plenty of sunscreen.
Alcoholic beverages are only served after the snorkel portion of the tour.
If you arrive by Cruise ship, a representative will meet you at the end of the pier to escort you on the short walk to your Catamaran.
Inclusions for Catamaran Sailing And Snorkeling Tour With Lunch
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
- Buffet lunch
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Use of snorkel equipment
Exclusions for Catamaran Sailing And Snorkeling Tour With Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.