Catania Countryside: Guided Wine Tasting And Visit Of Orchards
OverviewWine and food lovers, for you a day far from urban rhythms! This eco-tourism itinerary will take place in a green area, close to the city center of Catania, far from smog and touristic areas. This Sicilian experience is organized to discover the traditions of Sicilian orange farming and to taste Etna wines!
Know More about this tourFree service of pick-up, at around 10.30 am, from hotels in Catania and nearby area.
Arriving at the farm, walking inside the orange plantation, skilled staff will describe the different kinds of citrus and production techniques, as well as various treatments from irrigation to collection. Possibility to pick-up fruits from a citrus grove. After this relaxing visit, will start the visit of the palmento, with a sommelier. Learn the story behind the production of each bottle of wine, from the time of the pruning, to the vendemmia or harvest, through to the fermentation and aging.
Finally, time of wine tasting! Tasting of 4 typical Sicilian wines. All the wines will be accompanied by a tipical lunch made by traditionally dishes. You will eat products in olive oil (black olives, green olives, dried tomatoes, little mushrooms), salami, Sicilian cheese, Sicilian pestos, marmalades, bread, and Sausages made with wine.
During the tastings we may discuss how to taste wines or how to read the label or any questions that you may have Nothings rushed, so youll have the time to relax and enjoy.
Inclusions for Catania Countryside: Guided Wine Tasting And Visit Of Orchards
- Fuel surcharge
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
Exclusions for Catania Countryside: Guided Wine Tasting And Visit Of Orchards
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Etna Emotion 3000 Tour from Catania
- Syracuse 2-Hour Private Guided Tour from Catania
- Wine and Local Delicacies Tasting at a Sicilian Traditional Palmento
- Etna Nature and Flavors Half-Day Tour from Catania
- Etna and Taormina Private Tour from Catania or Syracuse
- The Godfather tour from Catania
- Alcantara in MTB from Catania
- Etna in MTB Half day