Catch A Glimpse Of Halong Bay With 4-Star Gray Line Cruise - Ha Long BayWrite a Review
This 2-day tour covers almost the beautiful highlights of Halong Bay and some famous fishing villages. Tourists can have a fully experience with sea kayaking, enjoy the fresh BBQ seafood and take part in other exotic activities.
- The cruise on the sea
- Impressive caves and grottoes
- Fresh seafood lunch on board
- Tranquil night on boat
- Nice rooms equipped with comfortable furniture and air-conditioners.
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong - Overnight on board (L/D)
Pick up from your hotel then departure to Halong bay, enjoying sightseeing through the coach's window on the way to the picturesque Halong Bay. Arrive at Tuan Chau Marina pier and transfer by tender to the Gray Line Halong cruise boat for check-in and enjoy welcome drink. Lunch will be served while heading to Vung Vieng Floating Fishing village.
After arriving Vung Vieng fishing village, you will have 02 options to choose the way to go visiting the village: by joining rowing bamboo boats or kayaking by yourself. During the trip, you will pass through floating houses of 65 families, a floating school & floating information centre that bring you precious experiences.
Back to the cruise and continue cruising to Drum cave. Now it's time to enjoy swimming around the cruise or relax on the sundeck for sunbathing with fantastic views and cannot miss to take some sunset snapshots.
If you would like to know how to make the fresh fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce, flower from carrot let join cooking demonstration that will be taught on the sundeck by our skillful chefs.
Under the magnificent night sky, in magic atmosphere in Ha long Bay, luxury buffet dinner is served with a variety of BBQ seafood at nice stars terrace. Above 15 pax: BBQ seafood dinner on sundeck. Less than 15 pax: set menu dinner on sundeck.
At the night time, a huge number of evening activities include: film entertainment, board and card games, squid fishing, and karaoke singing… that you can take part in. Over night on cruise.
Day 2: Halong – Hanoi (B/BRUNCH)
Wake up in early morning, tourists can not miss to welcome the dawn on the sun deck to refresh and get start for a new day. Tourist will take part in Tai Chi class on the sundeck to get full of energy. Breakfast will be served with Coffee, tea and Bakeries on board Tender will send tourists to go to visit Amazing (Sung sot) cave that was discovered by the French in 1901 and opened to tourists since 1936 and symbol for geology value of Halong. Keep all the precious moments in mind, you will check out of cabin and relax on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery as we approach the pier. Enjoy Farewell Buffet brunch while cruising back to Halong. Disembarkation at Tuan Chau Marina then transfer to Hanoi. Arrive in Hanoi at late afternoon. End of services.
Inclusions for Catch A Glimpse Of Halong Bay With 4-Star Gray Line Cruise
- English-speaking tour guide on board
- Twin–shared cabin (with air-con and ensuite bathroom)
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Admission fee, cooking class, kayaking
- Shuttle bus to/from Hanoi – Halong
- Tai chi class
Exclusions for Catch A Glimpse Of Halong Bay With 4-Star Gray Line Cruise
- Personal expenses
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If the tour is cancelled between 0-1 day before tour starts, 100% cancellation charges applicable.
- If the tour is cancelled between 2-3 days before tour starts, 50% cancellation charges applicable.
- No cancellation charges applicable post 4 days.
- For tours and packages including hotel bookings, cancellation are subject to made more than 7 days prior for full refund and cancellations made 7 days or less prior to travel receive 100% cancellation fee.
- No refund for event, attraction, theater, show or coupon ticket or tour packages commencing during a special event period