Catskill Mountains To New York City Private Day Trip
OverviewRelax on a private guided sightseeing tour of New York City, with pick-up in and return to the Catskills. Custom itineraries are created and personalized for each guest. Options include iconic sights of the city, along with off-the-beaten path places that make New York such a special place. Transportation is provided in the comfort of a roomy 2015 Toyota Sienna mini-van, with the capacity to accommodate up to 6 guests. The driver-guide is a licensed professional. Take the anxiety out of touring New York City and take this private driver guided tour!
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tour
Meet your driver-guide at the Catskills location of your choice, and together, create an itinerary for your day trip to New York City at the beginning of your tour. The itinerary will include a stop for lunch (own expense; not taken from your tour time).
The choice of attractions seen on your tour is always up to you, as well as the length of time spent at each spot. With some sights, you might be happy to pass by, while at others, you'll want to hop out of your minivan.
Typically, an itinerary includes Central Park and a drive down Fifth Avenue, with major landmarks pointed out, such as Tiffany. Get out at both St. Patrick's Cathedral and Rockefeller Center, and drive through Times Square to take in all of the lights and sounds of this famous intersection. Historical buildings such as Grand Central Station, the New York Public Library, Empire State Building, and Flat Iron Building are typically chosen to be included on most itineraries, as are neighborhoods such as Greenwich Village, SoHo, Chinatown, and Little Italy.
In the Financial District, select from sights such as St. Paul's Chapel, Trinity Church, Wall Street, the Charging Bull, One World Trade Center, and the National 9/11 Memorial. And of course, you may want to admire sights on the water like the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, or the Brooklyn Bridge, which are often considered 'must-sees.' All of the above can be seen on this tour, depending on the time spent at each location.
At the end of your tour, you will be returned to the Catskills location of your choice.
Inclusions for Catskill Mountains To New York City Private Day Trip
- Private tour for up to 6 guests
- Custom itinerary
- Licensed driver/guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Catskills pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Catskill Mountains To New York City Private Day Trip
- Food, drink and meals (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Admission fees as indicated on list of sights
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, all guests must provide: pick up address and mobile/cellular telephone number.
Price shown is per group (a maximum of 6 people)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.