OverviewYou will enjoy an amazing dinner, an amazing evening in Buenos Aires with. If you choose dinner, you'll enjoy traditional, delicious Argentinian dishes. Have fun with your unforgettable show with sextet of musicians, Tango dancers, tango singers, and live music.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- All entrance fees included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourYou will enjoy one of the best Tango experiences in Buenos Aires at the Catulo tango show. Your show takes place at Abasto, Gardel’s neighborhood in Buenos Aires and it involves ten dancers, a sextet and three singers who together give life to a great conceptual spectacle of dance, music, singing, color and sensuality.
The show presents a precise thematic implementation where the best tango tradition interacts, classic tango, with modern tango and the multimedia entertainment. In twenty pictures, seven changes of clothing, excellent choreography, two male voices and one female, adjusted sound, direction of lights, and audio-visual support, Cátulo Tango offers an excellent artistic production of an hour and a quarter of a length. If you choose dinner, you'll enjoy a traditional and delicious Argentinian dishes, while watching the show. You will be dropped-off back at your hotel after the show.
Sample Dinner Menu
- Ricotta and Spinach Crepe Rose Sauce.
- Prosciutto and cheese with Russian salad.
- "Tinta Roja" Malbec Chorizo Beef with Potato Thousand Leaves.
- "Caserón de Tejas" Sorrentino Ham and Mozzarella with Cream Leeks, forest mushrooms and warm cherry tomatoes.
- "Caracola" Fish Station with Saffron and Shrimp Sauce accompanied by Andean Papines.
- "Te llamaba mi violin" Chicken with mushroom sauce with potatoes Noisette.
- "Silbando" Tagliatelle al Pomodoro.
- "La Cantina" Black ravioli stuffed with salmon with caviar and shrimp.
- "Rincones de Paris" Bondiola Pork with plum sauce with applesauce.
- "Mulatada" Brownie with Ice Cream and Red Fruits.
- "El Circo se va" Creme Brulee.
- "El Patio de la Morocha" Fruit Salad with Ice Cream.
- "Somos los Dos" cheese and sweet.
Inclusions for Catulo Tango Show With Optional Dinner In Buenos Aires
- Tango Show
- Three-course dinner (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only) (Available for the dinner option)
- Local Taxes
Exclusions for Catulo Tango Show With Optional Dinner In Buenos Aires
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off if the Only Show option was selected
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.